Location: Hoofddorp, the Netherlands
Go-Keto, part of the Swiss Point of Care company, founded in 2009 (https://www.Go-Keto.com/) is headquartered in Hoofddorp. Go-Keto believes in: ‘Be the best me’ and helps people to lead a healthier life by starting and guiding their Keto journey. To this end, Go-Keto supplies a whole range of products, services and recipes through its webshop that encourage people to change their lifestyle and live more consciously and healthier.
The ultimate goal or the BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) of Go-Keto is to have 1 million 5 star customer reviews. They achieve this by putting their core values first in everything: Committed, Accessible, Reliable, Extraordinary.
In the Go-Keto headquarters, a driven team of 5 people works with passion to pursue this goal every day and to enable deliveries to customers in Europe.
As E-commerce Manager / Webshop Manager you are responsible for determining the strategy of Go-Keto and managing the (commercial) organization in order to achieve the set goals. You are focused on defining, developing and optimizing new or existing campaigns in a structure that allows rapid growth. You control various determining parameters such as customer satisfaction, conversion and margin.
On a daily basis you are active in running the commercial activities in the online channel, you determine the online strategy and execute it. To this end, you lead a small E-Commerce team and work closely with the owner, external agencies and external sales channels. Go-Keto can be seen as a Start-up, with a small team you will also have to roll up your sleeves.
Go-Keto has high growth goals and opportunities. You are responsible for that growth and also (together with the owner) for hiring extra people, developing the team and shaping the team of the future. Reports to the owner.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- (jointly) Determining the strategy of Go-Keto;
- coaching, guiding and further developing the team;
- translating the strategy into a business plan and an online marketing plan;
- drawing up a clear European e-commerce strategy & roadmap with a focus on the Netherlands, Germany, France, England, Austria;
- drawing up (ambitious) online objectives and associated KPIs (traffic, conversion, Average Order Value and turnover);
- setting up and structuring online campaigns;
- preparing clear and (re)usable e-commerce reports;
- growing turnover from the collaboration with Amazon and Bol;
- managing and maximizing the performance of digital marketing agencies;
- determining annual targets, budgets, inventories, returns. Weekly reporting budgets;
- further development of the website, conversion and traffic;
- roll out and monitor the conversion strategy.
Do you have experience in managing and building a successful commercial online team? As an entrepreneur, do you want to make a difference in a challenging market? Responsible for creating something new and exciting together with a nice group of teammates. Do you believe that a healthy lifestyle can make a difference to someone’s health? Go-Keto offers you every opportunity to do this.
- Bachelor / Master in a Commercial direction, Mba is an advantage;
- approximately 3-5 years of experience as an E-Commerce manager within a commercial organization;
- experience with (un)paid online marketing channels such as SEA, SEO, retargeting, affiliate marketing, display advertising, social media, etc.;
- Familiar with the following tools/apps; Microsoft, WordPress/Woocommerce, Trustpilot, Active Campaign CRM, Facebook, Instagram
- customer-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- self-starter and entrepreneurial personality, committed and honest;
- analytical and problem-solving thinking, with a strong Hands-on mentality;
- a good command of English in word and writing, German is an advantage;
- affinity with a healthy lifestyle.
Go-Keto is an employer that values equal opportunities, diversity and cultural differences. The E-Commerce Manager acts as a spider in the web between customer organization and service providers. As a business owner, he is responsible for the growth of the company. Go-Keto stands for entrepreneurship and also rewards it. Possibility of participation. Go-Keto offers a challenging environment for an entrepreneurial professional that offers many opportunities with a challenging work environment where people want to move forward.
Go-Keto likes to keep its organization as flat as possible to stay flexible so that it can grow, invent, change and adapt to both customers and the market. Because of this dynamic, every contribution has a direct impact.
This is a full-time position (36 – 40 hours), with a probationary period of one month and an initial contract of one year with the intention to convert this to an indefinite period.