CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. They are supply chain experts who live and breathe logistics every day.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. CEVA Logistics believes that providing global supply chain solutions is a people business. That’s why CEVA Logistics is building a global culture of teamwork and respect. Encouraging initiative, and engaging and empowering our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
Recently CEVA Logistics acquired the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, in order to build one of the world’s leading end-to-end service propositions. Due to the accelerating growth of the proposition we are looking for a key Account Manager.
In the role of key Account Manager you are the main contact for the large customer Vodafone. The key Account Manager is the pivot in translating the customer needs on one hand and the excellent service on the other, while working closely together with project management, network management and operational management. The key Account Manager discusses the service delivered and jointly agrees upon deviations from the agreements, or adjusts the agreements we have. Additionally, you are responsible for identifying and further developing the business based on customer questions and needs they have not identified themselves yet. The key Account Manager pays attention to questions, requests, wishes and needs of the customer and ensures that everything is delivered meeting the expectations, while identifying any problems in the process in a timely manner and proactively resolve them and keeping the customer informed.
The key Account Manager will report to the snr. Manager Customer Success.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Together with Management drawing up operational, financial and commercial contract policy and ensuring its implementation, monitoring results;
- together with Management drawing up annual plans for Vodafone;
- monitoring Service Levels together with the Network Manager; you will be proactively informing Vodafone, while the Network Manager talks to the responsible departments to solve deviations.;
- relationship management, retention of existing business, anticipating customer needs and responding adequately by means of proposing appropriate solutions;
- increasing existing turnover by means of investigating competition and market in order to identify new opportunities and act on them;
- completion of commercial consultations within mandate; negotiate price/rate and conditions;
- making improvement proposals and implementing them;
- maintaining relationships with various departments within CEVA;
- take customer requests as an opportunity to jointly increase value for the end-consumer.
Are you a service oriented key Account Manager who is able to be responsible for the biggest customer and ensures an outstanding customer experience in a challenging and highly dynamic international work environment? Do you want to make impact on business results and company culture?
- Bachelor degree in the area of Commerce, International Business, Supply Chain, Business Administration;
- minimum of 3 years experience in a commercial role in a comparable environment;
- strong people skills and communication skills;
- advanced experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- proven track record in motivating and steering teams;
- understanding Supply Chain solutions, IT related projects &telecom;
- flexible, peoplesperson, service driven, analytical & commercial;
- mastering the English language in writing and speaking is a must, preferable Dutch.
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions;
- a temporary contract for one year and with the intent to follow-up with a permanent contract;
- 25 holidays and four extra if you are not absent;
- An advantageous pension structure;
- Discount in the employee benefit shop and various insurances.